Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Acre with GREAT Shed just metres from the Beach
- Land: 4,001m² (0.99 acres)
Are you ready to build at the beach? This flat and cleared one acre block is situated just a few minutes walk from the beach and has the potential to become a retirees dream location or a playground for a growing family. The council approved powered shed has one 4m clearance bay for caravan or boat, two 3m clearance bays and two fully enclosed bays. You have the option to set this up as a great weekender or build your new home.
- 4001m2 (1 acre)
- Walking distance to Armstrong Beach
- 17 x 8m colourbond shed with 1 x 4m high clearance bay, 2 x 3m clearance bays, 2 enclosed bays with windows/sliding glass door and awning, power, insulated, rodent guard installed
- Town water at boundary and fresh water well (tested for drinking)
- Property comes with John Deere ride-on mower and trailer, push mower, new Onga JJ600 pump, garden hose and some furniture
Armstrong Beach is situated approximately 10km south east of Sarina and 44 km south of Mackay. Local industries include sugar cane, cattle grazing and agriculture. The mining communities are 1 1/2 to 2 hours away and only 25km to the north is the biggest coal distribution terminal in the world. The Jilalan rail depot is just 5 minutes down the road providing employment opportunities on your doorstep. For the keen fisherman there's access to some of the best fishing and crabbing the area has to offer. People are attracted to the area for its diversity and there are plenty of activities to keep families active and entertained.
4,001m² / 0.99 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.