Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Family Home on Acreage - Rural Setting
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Established, well presented home and sheds on acreage in a peaceful rural setting with splendid mountain views. Handy to Sarina and Koumala with school bus at your doorstep.
• 1.47 ha (approx. 4 acres)
• 3 bedroom home with polished timber floors
• Open plan air conditioned living
• Functional kitchen with electric cooktop, oven & dishwasher
• Spacious modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and bath, separate toilet
• Large laundry with ample bench space & storage
• Fans and flyscreens throughout
• Great timber deck for entertaining
• 9 x 10m council approved fully concreted & powered colorbond shed with drive through bay
• 6 x 6m lined, powered & a/c shed with kitchenette would make a great bar/games room or guest accommodation
• Single carport
• Concreted dog pens and runs could easily be converted to bird aviaries
• Approx. 2 acres fenced with trough and stable/shelter which boundaries Duff Creek
• Large established orchard with mangoes, lemon, mandarin, orange, grapefruit, kumquat and lychee trees
• Bore with new jet pump installed
• Mains power, electric hot water
• Mobile service & wireless internet
• School bus to Koumala Primary School and primary and secondary schools in Sarina
• Weekly garbage collection
• Rates approx.. $1600/year
• 3 minutes north of Koumala, 10 minutes South of Sarina
1.47 ha / 3.63 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.