Auction location: 39 Broad Street, Sarina
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 117 ha (288 acres)
- 288* Acres, 10*kms to Koumala, 30*kms to Sarina
- Magnificent undulating fertile cleared cattle country
- Fully fenced with 5 paddocks, 4 barb & rosewood
- Pastures include Pangola, Kaz and legumes
- Steel Cattle yards with crush & branding cradle
- 5 Dams, 3 springs & permanent holes in Palm Tree Creek
The seller has consistently run 135 Cows with calves to weaning age for many years. Approx 40 acres can be baled. 3 phase power has been run onto a fantastic elevated house site and further along to the yards. This property truly has it all, move on and build a secure future.
117 ha / 288 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.