Ray White Rural Sarina
Lifestyle Acreage with Ocean Views
This is a great opportunity to secure an acreage lifestyle property with shed and professionally formed house site ready to build. The cleared site faces east and takes in breathtaking ocean views, Cape Palmerston National Park and the surrounding district. Keen fishermen will enjoy the shore, estuary and offshore fishing only minutes away.
• 15.02 ha (approx. 37 acres)
• Elevated house site ready to build - includes contour survey and geotechnical site investigation
• 9 x 18m council approved shed fully concreted and powered
• Capped & cased bore 1845 lph (approx. 500gph)
• 2 x 27,000L (6,000g) poly rain water tanks
• Mostly cleared and pastured
• 2 dams one pumps to a poly tank which gravity feeds to the shed and trough
• Mains power with generator plug and generator
• Large variety of established fruit trees
• Option to sub-divide subject to council approval
• School bus and garbage collection
• Large list of chattels including ute, tractor and slasher, PTO pump, welder, compressor, generator
• There will also be a fridge, stove and washing machine making it convenient to stay for weekends or while building a home (please ask for a copy of the comprehensive list of included extras)
• 5 mins to Ilbilbie Service Station and 5 mins to Greenhill Beach
• Approx. 1 hour south of Mackay and 30 minutes south of Sarina
Enjoy a lifestyle of peace and tranquility and be surrounded by an abundance of wildlife as a weekender or live in the shed while you build. Contact Julie on 0407 632423 to arrange your inspection of this great block.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.