9030 acres - 4.5kms Beach Frontage - Much More Than Just a Cattle Station
Carmila Glen, is much more than just a cattle station. A part from being a highly regarded,improved and extremely well located commercial cattle operation that comfortably carries about 3000 mixed head, it provides much, much more. It is made up of approx. 9030 acres in 6 titles.
Carmila Glen adjoins the pristine and picturesque Central Queensland coastline and supplies private access to approx. 4.5kms of deserted beach front. The Broad Sound marine area has a reputation of fantastic fishing and crabbing, with West Hill Island and Reef a feature.
- Selling WIWO, 6 titles, approx 130kms south of Mackay,
- Carries in excess of 3000 mixed cattle. Mainly Droughtmaster/Brangus cross herd
- Magnificent Beach side residence with guest accomadation & inground pool
- 2 other strategically placed homesteads with hunmerous sheds
- 2 sets good cattle yards with dips, 26 paddocks & laneways
- Wetlands and pondage allows abundant fish & bird life plus permanent cattle feed
- Ample water supplied by dams, bores, permanant water holes and wetlands.
- About 3500 to 4000 acres suitable to be cultivated & farmed.
- Many unique features allow scope for growing extensive agri tourism venture.
- Plant and approx 2490 cattle included in the sale.
It is with regret that the current owners must part with Carmila Glen. If you are on the lookout for a highly secure commercial cattle operation in a great location with a bankable rainfall then look no further. Carmila Glen however also offers great diversity, potential and scenic benefits that make it a truly unique and a highly regarded property. To fully appreciate all this property has to offer an inspection is a must. Offers Prior to Auction will be Considered