Ray White Rural Sarina
250 acres Koumala Grazing
This great property would suit a family wanting to escape suburbia to build a home and healthy and sustainable lifestyle. Run cattle, horses, pigs and chooks and grow your own fruit and vegetables the choices are endless or just use it as another handy breeder paddock. Whatever you choose, you won't be disappointed.
- Approx 250 acres
- Approx 170-180 acres cleared and seeded with signal
- Boundary fully fenced with rosewood posts and 4 barbs
- Portable steel cattle yards with loading ramp
- Unequipped cased and capped bore 900-950 gph
- Seasonal creek
- Carrying capacity 80 breeders
- Good house site electricity approx 1km away
- Picturesque views
- Quiet road
- 20 minutes from Koumala
- Access to the mines via Bolingbroke Rd onto Sarina Marlborough Rd
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.